Drafting an application and presenting yourself in a job interview requires very effective preparation. If this is to be achieved successfully in a foreign language, it poses a great challenge to any applicant. Therefore, thorough job application training, in the framework of which the essential aspects of applications are addressed, is highly recommended.
Each job application training course has its own focus and requirements and thus calls for a high degree of individuality. On the other hand, there are typical elements of job applications which should be specifically worked on and designed within the course of preparation.
Participating in job application training courses by Lingua Solutions allows you to benefit from the experience of our trainers as to the creation of targeted and convincing applications on the one hand. On the other hand, you acquire the necessary vocabulary to introduce yourself in writing and verbally with success.
Following prior consultation, we will work with you on
- the in-depth presentation of your competencies and a strengths/weaknesses profile
- the structuring of your CV and cover letter
- an abbreviated form of verbal self-representation, which you can apply, for instance, in the framework of telephone conversations
- the verbal interpretation of your CV
- the response to typical sensitive questions within the framework of a job interview and
- the definition of questions to be asked by you during a job interview
in your choice of foreign language. As a result, you will be able to master the application situation with considerably more ease and increase your chances significantly due to your professional preparation.